1) Full Inventory surveys: we inspect, tag and map all trees (>100mm) within the site. A detailed schedule of information for all trees will be provided and included in the report.
2) Focused surveys: we inspect all trees (>100mm) within the site, however only those requiring remedial works will be tagged and mapped. The schedule of information will contain information for trees with remedial works only.
We would ideally like 20–30 days for completion of tree risk assessment, but we also recognise that project timescales often don’t allow for that long. We will always try accommodate flexibility in our deadlines if we have the capacity to do so.
As a tree owner, you have a legal duty of care to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to avoid risk to people, including visitors or trespassers on your land (Occupiers Liability Acts, 1957 & 1984). If injury or property damage occurs, and the damage was reasonably foreseeable, you may be found liable of negligence.
· An OS/topography map with tree locations
· Tree tagging for easy identification on-site
· A clear schedule of tree inspection survey data
· A prioritised work schedule of further works with timescales
· Specific re-inspection frequencies
Our tree risk surveyors hold the LANTRA Professional Tree Inspection certification and are Professional Members of the Arboricultural Association, one of the industry’s leading professional bodies. We also have £5 million Professional Indemnity and Public Liability cover.